D.R.E.M.E. Science Literacy Foundation has internship opportunities for university, minority students, majoring in the following engineering disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Engineering Technology, Computer Technology, and Technology majors are ineligible.
You must submit an official college transcript that shows the following:
- Current Enrollment ~ You must be currently enrolled
- Student Classification ~ Sophomores (no less than 60 completed hours)
- Juniors (no more than 90 completed hours)
- Grade Point Average ~ 3.00 GPA or greater
- This is a paid internship with focus in Oil and Gas and Hydro Power.
- This internship will be located at a Houston or surrounding area company, for the latter part of May 2016 through early August 2016, exact dates will be determined at the interview. Also be open to possible other locations in the U.S.
- Applications must be submitted by Monday, December 7, 2016; however qualified applications will be sent to the company as received. Thus, the sooner a qualified application and transcript are received and reviewed by D.R.E.M.E. Science Literacy Foundation the sooner the available openings will be filled.
- After the application has been sent to the company, that company’s representative will contact you for an interview.
Please mail transcripts to:
Post Office Box 580568
Houston, Texas 77258-0568
All transcripts must be postmarked by Monday, December 7, 2016.
Click to APPLY FOR DREME SUMMER INTERNSHIP *Be sure to complete all of the information before you submit the application, as it will not allow you to go back and edit the application after you have submitted it.